Trek England’s highest peak for Team CF, the trek takes place on Saturday 18 September 2021 and all participants will be meeting their professional guides at a location and time to be confirmed.
For cross-infection risk management, if you have cystic fibrosis, please contact us before signing up to this event! The minimum age to take part in this event is 12, and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult during their trek.
In return for a registration fee of £55 and a recommended fundraising target of £199, your Scafell Pike Challenge sponsored walk includes all of this:
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Scafell Pike challenge
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust’s work